GOVERNMENT OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
Applications are invited from suitably qualiﬁed Ghanaians who wish to be considered for
scholarship awards for 2020 – 2021 academic year tenable in institutions of higher learning in the Russian Federation.
Candidates must satisfy the following:
i. Be Ghanaian citizens resident in Ghana
ii. Should have completed their Senior High School Education (WASSCE) within the
last 2 (two) years (Le. 2018 01′ 2019).
iii. Score aggregate six (6) to nine (9) for Medicine and a minimum of aggregate ﬁfteen (15) for other programmes.
Must not be more than twenty-three (23) years of age Postgraduate:
i. Hold second class upper bachelor degree in relevant subject
ii. Must provide list of publications andfor (if any is available)
iii. Must be proficient in the Russian Language (both spoken and written)
iv. Must have completed National Service with two (2) years post qualiﬁcation
v. Must not be more than thirty-five (35) for Masters and forty (40) years of age for
vi. Medical Specialty — 5 years working experience after completion of General Medical
1) Undergraduate: General and Clinical Medicine, Nuclear Science and Technology,
Engineering and Computer Sciences and Technology, Agricultural Science,
Architecture, Biological Sciences, Geosciences, Electronic f Radio Engineering and
Communication and the Social Sciences.
2) Postgraduate: Clinical Medicine (Residency Training), Nuclear Power Engineering
and Technology, Engineering and Computer Science Technology, Overland Transport
Technologies (Railway, Bridge and Subway Construction), Veterinary Sciences.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
The Russian Government has adopted an online application system and all applicants are
required to register their applications and complete their proﬁles by uploading the required
documents to the official website of the Rossotrudnichestvo (http://edu.rs.gov.ru).
The aforementioned documents are as follows:
1). Completed application form (to be printed and signed after online registration;
2) Bio-data of passport of ﬁne quality of which shall not expire not earlier 18 months since the date of arrival to the Russian Federation and its translation into Russian;
3) Copy of a medical report of overall health condition stating that the applicant has no infectious or chronic diseases including tuberculosis, hepatitis BIC and syphilis and HIV/AIDS veriﬁed with the ofﬁcial health agency. The medical forms can be
obtained from the Secretariat;
4) Copies of education certiﬁcates (WASSCE) and academic transcripts for undergraduates with Scratch Card (Results Checker) and their translation into Russian;
5) Copy of birth Certiﬁcate and 6) Afﬁdavit in case of different writing I testing of an individual’s in his or her documents, to confirm that the documents belong to the same person.
All copies of the documents are to be ofﬁcially certified by relevant authorities and
translated into the Russian language and applicants are to liaise with the Secretariat in
Applicants should print hard copy of the online application form signed and submit with all
the required documents to the address below:
GHANA SCHOLARSHIPS SECRETARIAT
P. 0. BOX M.75
All application must reach the Secretariat not later than Monday, 16TH March 2020.
Applicants are informed that the services provided by the Secretariat is FREE and that
no Individual, Group of Third Party Entity has been engaged by the Secretariat to
assist any applicant.